Gilboy while with Swansea Town in 1914.
|Full name||Bertram Tollett Gilboy|
|Date of birth||15 August 1894|
|Place of birth||Islington, England|
|Date of death||March 1974 (aged 79)|
|Place of death||Southampton, England|
|1913–1914||Preston North End||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Bertram Tollett Gilboy (15 August 1894 – March 1974), sometimes mistaken as Gilroy, was an English professional footballer who played for Southend United, Huddersfield Town, Preston North End, Swansea Town, Brentford and Gillingham, before ending his football career at Treherbert.
|Huddersfield Town||1912–13||Second Division||3||0||0||0||3||0|
|Brentford||1919–20||Southern League First Division||19||3||0||0||19||3|
- Joyce, Michael (2012). Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Nottingham: Tony Brown. p. 110. ISBN 190589161X.
- Devine, Darren (7 October 2010). "Book tells wartime story of the 17th Middlesex – the “Football Battalion”". walesonline. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Bertram T Gilboy – WW1 Memorial and Life Story". livesofthefirstworldwar.org. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- Thomas, Ian; Thomas, Owen; Hodgson, Alan; Ward, John (18 October 2007). 99 Years and Counting: Stats and Stories. Huddersfield: Huddersfield Town Football Club. ISBN 9780955728105.
- White, Eric, ed. (1989). 100 Years Of Brentford. Brentford FC. p. 365. ISBN 0951526200.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1890s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|