From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Besa or BESA may refer to:
As an acronym
- Building Engineering Services Association
- Banco Espírito Santo Angola
- Bond of South Africa
- British Engineering Standards Association
- British Educational Suppliers Association
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
- Brain Electrical Source Analysis - Commercial computer software for analyzing a brain's electrical activity data gathered with, for example, electroencephalography.
- Bedford-Euless Soccer Association
- Besa (singer) or Besa Kokëdhima, an Albanian singer
- KF Besa Pejë, a Kosovo Albanian football club
- Besa Kavajë, an Albanian football club
- Besa (Albanian culture), an Albanian concept of faith, honor, and keeping one's word
- Besa machine gun, a Czech machine gun design developed by the Birmingham Small Arms Company
- Beša (disambiguation), multiple places in Slovakia
- Beša, Levice District, a village in Levice District in the Nitra Region of Slovakia
- A denomination of the currency Italian Somaliland rupia
- Solemn Promise, a 2009 Serbian film
- Besa (alga), a red algae genus in the order Gigartinales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Besa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.