Jump to navigation Jump to search
Besa or BESA may refer to:
As an acronym
- Building Engineering Services Association
- Banco Espírito Santo Angola
- Bond of South Africa
- British Engineering Standards Association
- British Educational Suppliers Association
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
- Brain Electrical Source Analysis - Commercial computer software for analyzing a brain's electrical activity data gathered with, for example, electroencephalography.
- Bedford-Euless Soccer Association
- Antinopolis : the goddess and oracle of Besa an older village of Ancient Roman Egypt.
- Besa (Attica), a deme of ancient Attica, Greece
- Besa (singer) or Besa Kokëdhima, an Albanian singer
- KF Besa Pejë, a Kosovo Albanian football club
- Besa Kavajë, an Albanian football club
- Besa (Albanian culture), an Albanian concept of faith, honor, and keeping one's word
- Besa machine gun, a Czech machine gun design developed by the Birmingham Small Arms Company
- Beša (disambiguation), multiple places in Slovakia
- Beša, Levice District, a village in Levice District in the Nitra Region of Slovakia
- A denomination of the currency Italian Somaliland rupia
- Solemn Promise, a 2009 Serbian film
- Besa (alga), a red algae genus in the order Gigartinales
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Besa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.