From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bet or BET may refer to:
- BET, acronym for Black Entertainment Television, an American television channel
- Business and economics
- Basic Economics Test (BET)
- BET plc, formerly British Electric Traction
- BET-10, Bucharest Exchange Trading index
- Biotechnia Ellinikon Trikyklon, a Greek vehicle manufacturer that ceased production in 1975
- BET theory, an adsorption model for gases named after physicists Brunauer, Emmett and Teller
- Blade element theory to determine the behaviour of propellers
- Bromodomain and Extra-Terminal motif (BET) protein family, a subgroup of bromodomain-containing proteins consisting of BRD2, BRD3, BRD4, and BRDT in humans. See Bromodomain#Examples.
- A benign essential tremor
- Other uses
- An informal term for wager
- Bet (letter), the second letter in many Semitic alphabets, including Phoenician, Hebrew, Syriac, and Arabic
- Borkou-Ennedi-Tibesti Prefecture, a former prefecture of Chad
- Borkou-Ennedi-Tibesti Region, a former region of Chad
- Bethel Airport in Bethel, Alaska (IATA Code: BET)
- "Bet", a song by Tinashe from the album Aquarius (2014)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.