Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beti may refer to:
- Mongo Beti (1932–2001), Cameroonian writer
- Beti George (born 1939), Welsh television and radio broadcaster
- Beti Kamya-Turwomwe (born 1955), Ugandan businesswoman and politician
- Beti Rimac (born 1976), Croatian volleyball player
- Beti Sekulovski (born 1983), Australian tennis player
- Beti people, a Central African ethnic group
- Beti language, a group of Bantu languages in Central and West Africa
- Beti language (Côte d'Ivoire) or Eotile, a nearly extinct Tano language
- Beti (film), a 1969 Indian, Hindi-language film
- Beti (TV series), an upcoming Pakistani TV show
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.