Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up betwixt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Betwixt is an adverb or preposition with roots in Middle English, typically used as another word for between.
Betwixt can also refer to:
- Betwixt (novel), a novel by Tara Bray Smith
- Betwixt!, a musical comedy conceived and written by Ian McFarlane
- Betwixt and Between, a non-fiction book by Albert Camus
- Betwixt & Between, an album by jazz trombonists Kai Winding and J. J. Johnson
- Betwixt (album), a jazz album by jazz pianist Pandelis Karayorgis
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Betwixt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.