||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Beverly Swerling (born 1941 in Boston) is a writer of historical fiction.
She spent much of her adult life in Europe and New York City. Her novel City of Dreams was published by Simon & Schuster in 2001. It is the first of a series of best-sellers that feature the intertwined histories of two dynasties, the Turners and the Devreys through the early centuries of the United States.
- City Of Dreams: A Novel of Nieuw Amsterdam and Early Manhattan. Simon & Schuster. 2002. ISBN 978-0-684-87173-8. Retrieved 27 July 2011. According to WorldCat, the book is held in 798 libraries 
- Shadowbrook: A Novel of Love, War, and the Birth of America. Simon & Schuster. 1 March 2005. ISBN 978-0-7432-2813-8. Retrieved 27 July 2011. (connected with series)
- City of Glory: A Novel of War and Desire in Old Manhattan. Simon & Schuster. 8 January 2008. ISBN 978-0-7432-6921-6. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- City of God: A Novel of Passion and Wonder in Old New York. Simon & Schuster. 27 October 2009. ISBN 978-1-4165-4922-2. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- City of Promise. Simon & Schuster. 9 August 2011. ISBN 978-1-4391-3694-2. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- 2013 Bristol house (NL, Tempelcode) ISBN 978 94 62320 11 6
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|