This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Died||December 03, 2018|
She spent much of her adult life in Britain, the Canary Islands (Spain) and New York City. She authored several novels under her own name and as Beverly Martin (her married name). Her novel City of Dreams was published by Simon & Schuster in 2001. It is the first of a series of best-sellers that feature the intertwined histories of two dynasties, the Turners and the Devreys through the early centuries of the United States.
- City Of Dreams: A Novel of Nieuw Amsterdam and Early Manhattan. Simon & Schuster. 2002. ISBN 978-0-684-87173-8. Retrieved 27 July 2011. According to WorldCat, the book is held in 798 libraries 
- Shadowbrook: A Novel of Love, War, and the Birth of America. Simon & Schuster. 1 March 2005. ISBN 978-0-7432-2813-8. Retrieved 27 July 2011. (connected with series)
- City of Glory: A Novel of War and Desire in Old Manhattan. Simon & Schuster. 8 January 2008. ISBN 978-0-7432-6921-6. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- City of God: A Novel of Passion and Wonder in Old New York. Simon & Schuster. 27 October 2009. ISBN 978-1-4165-4922-2. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- City of Promise. Simon & Schuster. 9 August 2011. ISBN 978-1-4391-3694-2. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- 2013 Bristol house (NL, Tempelcode) ISBN 978 94 62320 11 6
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|