From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bhagwaan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bhagavan is a term meaning the blessed or fortunate one in Hinduism.
Bhagavan (also spelt Bhagawan or Bhagwan) may also refer to:
- Svayam Bhagavan, a philosophical concept in monotheistic Vaisnava traditions
- Bhagwan Dada (1913–2002), Indian actor and film director
- Bhagwan Das (1869–1958), Indian theosophist
- Bhagavan Das (yogi) (born 1945), American yoga teacher
- Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (1931–1990), also known as Osho, Indian mystic and spiritual teacher
- Dada Bhagwan (1908–1988), Gujarati spiritual leader
- Krishna Bhagavaan (born 1965), Indian actor
- Sri Bhagavan (born 1949), Indian spiritual master and founder of Oneness University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhagavan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.