From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bhairav or Bhairab refers to Bhairava, a fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva. It can also refer to:
- Bhairav (Gujarat), a village in Gujarat, India
- Bhairab Nath, a village in Bajhang District in the Seti Zone of Nepal
- Bhairab River, a river in the south of Bangladesh
- Bhairab Upazila, an Upazila of Kishoreganj district, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
- Bhairab Dutt Pande (born 1917), governor of Indian states of West Bengal (1981–1983) and Punjab (1983–1984)
- Bhairab Ganguly College, a university college in Belgharia, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Bhairab Naach, an ancient masked dance performed in Nepal
- Bhairav (raga), a raga in Hindustani classical music
- Bhairav (film), a Hindi-language Indian feature film of 2001.
- Bhairav (tantrik), the tantrik associated with the story of Vaishno Devi, who was killed by her and his temple is also located near Vaishno Devi shrine in India.
- Akash Bhairab or Akash Bhairav, a Hindu deity
- Bada Bhairab, a village development committee in Dailekh District in the Bheri Zone of Nepal
- Kal Bhairab (disambiguation)
- Kot Bhairab, a village in Bajhang District in the Seti Zone of Nepal
- Nat Bhairav, a Hindustani Classical heptatonic (Sampurna) Raag of Bhairav Thaat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhairav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.