(Redirected from Bharata (emperor))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bharat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bharat is the name for India in various Indian languages.
Bharat, Bharath, Bharata or variants may refer to:
People and legendary figures
- Bharata Chakravartin, a Jain chakravartin
- Bharata (Mahabharata), a legendary king of ancient India of the Bharatas (tribe)
- Bharata (Ramayana), a Hindu deity
- Bharata Muni, an ancient Indian musicologist, author of the Natyashastra
- Bharath (actor) (born 1983), an Indian film actor
- Bharath B. J. (fl. from 2010), an Indian music producer, composer and singer
- Bharat (film), a 2019 Hindi film
- Bharatvarsh (TV series), a 2016 documentary series.
- Bharat Electronics Limited, an Indian aerospace and defence company
- Bharat Petroleum, an Indian oil and gas company
- Bharatas (tribe), an ancient Vedic tribe
- Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, formerly Bharath University, in Chennai, India
- Barat, Bannu, also Bharat, a village in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Bharat F.C., a former Indian professional football team
- Bharatha, a synonym for Mocis, a genus of moths
- All pages with titles beginning with Bharat
- Barat (disambiguation)
- Bharati (disambiguation)
- Names for India#Bhārat
- Bhārat Gaṇarājya ('Republic of India')
- Bharata Mata ('Mother India'), the national personification of India as a mother goddess
- Bharathan (1946–1998), an Indian film maker
- Bharathar, a Tamil caste in Tamil Nadu, India
- Mahabharata, a Sanskrit epic of ancient India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bharat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.