Bhargavi Davar is a noted mental health activist in India. She is the managing trustee of The Bapu Trust, an organisation that was founded in 1999 dedicated to the research and activism of mental health issues. She has written numerous articles in Medical Journals.
- Mental Health from a Gender Perspective (2001, SAGE Publications)
- Psychoanalysis as a Human Science: Beyond Foundationalism (1995, co-authored by Parameshwar R Bhat, SAGE Publications)
- Mental Health of Indian Women (1999, SAGE Publications)
- "We are inhuman to the mentally ill - Times Of India". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Family and social support can help schizophrenics fight affliction - Times Of India". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Bhargavi Davar - PubMed - NCBI". ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 12 January 2014.