From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bib is a protective garment worn while eating to prevent stains.
Bib may also refer to:
- The Bib, a small tribe found in the Hazara Division of Pakistan
- bib, a name of Trisopterus luscus, a species of fish
- Bib Fortuna, a character in Star Wars
- Bib shorts, cycling legwear
- bib, short for bibcock, a type of tap
- Bib, short for Bibendum, the mascot also known as the Michelin Man
- Bib., an abbreviation of Bible
- bib., an abbreviation of bibliography
- .bib, the file extension of a BibTeX bibliographic file in TeX and LaTeX
BIB may refer to:
- Back in Black, an album by the group AC/DC
- Bag-in-box, a packaging method for wine, battery acid, and other fluids
- Biennial of Illustration Bratislava, an award for illustration in children's books
- Board for International Broadcasting, a former U.S. governmental organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bib.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.