|Look up biba or BIBA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biba was an iconic London fashion store of the 1960s and 1970s.
Biba may also refer to:
- Biba Caggiano, Italian-American author, television chef and restauranteur
- Biba Golic (born 1977), Serbian table tennis player
- Biba Sakurai (born 1989), Japanese short track speed skater
- Biba Singh, Indian-American singer
- Andriy Biba (born 1937), Soviet football player and Ukrainian coach
- Bardhok Biba (1920–1949), Albanian communist politician
- Narinder Biba (1941–1991), Indian Punjabi singer
- Biba Model, a formal state transition system of computer security policy
- Bakki Airport (ICAO code), Iceland
- Beijing International Bilingual Academy, a school in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.