(Redirected from Bibra (disambiguation))
Bibra may refer to:
- Bibra, Schmalkalden-Meiningen, a village in the district Schmalkalden-Meiningen, Thuringia, Germany
- Bibra, Saale-Holzland, a municipality in the Saale-Holzland-Kreis in Thuringia, Germany
- Bad Bibra, a town in Burgenlandkreis, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Bibra, Andhra Pradesh, a town near Kaghaznagar, in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Bibra Roman Fort, a Roman fort near Beckfoot, Cumbria, U.K.
- Bibra Lake, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth, Western Australia named after Bibra Lake within its borders
- Bibra Valley, an ice-free valley in Antarctica
Bodies of Water
- Bibra (river), a small river in southern Thuringia, Germany
- Bibra Lake, a lake within the town of Bibra Lake, Western Australia
- Heinrich-von-Bibra-Schule, a public school in Fulda, Germany
- von Bibra: a German Franconian and Thuringian family
- August von Bibra (1808–1894) general manager of the Verein zum Schutze Deutscher Einwanderer in Texas
- Conrad von Bibra (1490–1544), Prince-Bishop of Würzburg
- Ernst von Bibra (1806–1878), Naturalist and Author
- Eve von Bibra, actress and singer in Australia
- Franz Ludwig von Bibra (1783 – 1823), soldier, author, and early settler of Tasmania, Australia
- Heinrich von Bibra (1711–1788), Prince-Bishop and Abbot of Fulda
- Lorenz von Bibra (1456–1519), Prince-Bishop of Würzburg
- Nikolaus von Bibra, 13th century Erfurt monk
- Wilhelm von Bibra (1442–1490), Papal Emissary
- von Bibra(n)-Modlau family (as in Friedrich Heinrich von Bibran-Modlau of Silesia) sometimes referred to as von Bibra. Raised to Reichsfreiherr (Imperial barons) 1624. The three sons-in-law of the apparent last male Bibran-Modlau (David Heinrich), adopted the names: 1) Block von Bibran und Modlau 2) Kölichen gen. Freiherren von Bibra u. Modlau and 3) Schönberg von Bibra und Modlau. One of the three sons-in-law (Ernst Heinrich v. Kölichen,) adopted the name and coat of arms (c. 1828) but died without sons in 1832 (see Senden-Bibran below).
- von Senden-Bibran family (as in Gustav von Senden-Bibran)- Ludwig Freiherr von Senden adopted Bibran name after marrying the daughter (Agnes) of the eldest daughter of the apparent last von Bibran-Modlau c. 1836.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bibra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.