From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bica may refer to:
- Bica (coffee), a type of coffee beverage originally from Portugal
- Marcus Di Giuseppe, also known as Bica, a former Brazilian footballer.
- Bica, one of 6 villages comprising the Mănăstireni commune in Cluj County, Romania
- A shorthand for the antiandrogen bicalutamide
BICA, as an acronym, may refer to:
- Bahamas Institute of Chartered Accountants, a professional association
- Banque Internationale pour la Centrafrique, a bank
- Bay Islands Conservation Association, a non-profit organization in the Honduras
- Bend of Islands Conservation Association, an association in an outer Melbourne environmental living zone
- Biologically inspired cognitive architectures, an artificial intelligence research project
- Blitz Institute of Creative Arts, a professional association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.