From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bicolor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bicolor or bicolour (from Latin bi- "two" and color "colour"), or bicolored or bicoloured, may refer to:
- Bipack color, an early, crude type of natural color process for use in motion picture film
- Bicolour (flag), a flag of two color bands
- in the widest (literal) sense, any flag design with two colors, see List of flags with two colors
- Bicolor cat, a cat with white fur combined with fur of some other colour, including "tuxedo" cats
- Bicolor maize, a sweet corn variety that has both yellow and white kernels
- A variety of the Phyllostachys edulis bamboo
- A. bicolor
- Anigozanthos bicolor, a plant species in the genus Anigozanthos
- R. bicolor
- Rosellinia bicolor, a fungal plant pathogen species in the genus Rosellinia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bicolor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.