From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bidirectional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bidirectional may refer to:
- Bidirectional, a roadway that carries traffic moving in opposite directions
- Bi-directional vehicle, a tram or train or any other vehicle that can be controlled from either end and can move forward or backward with equal ease without any need to be turned around
- Bi-directional text, text containing text in both text directionalities
- Duplex (telecommunications), communication in both directions
- Bidirectionalization, a process in computer science
- Bi-directional railway signalling; See Application of railway signals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bidirectional.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.