(Redirected from Bienewitz)
|Look up Apian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apian or Apianus may refer to:
- Apian or Aphian, Catholic and Eastern Orthodox saint
- Peter Apian or Petrus Apianus, as well as Peter Bienewitz or Bennewitz, (1495-1552), German humanist
- Philipp Apian, also Philipp Apianus, (1531-1589), German mathematician, physician and cartographer (son of Peter, brother of Timotheus Apian)
- Paul Otto Apian-Bennewitz, (1847-1892), organist and teacher, founder of the Museum of Musical Instruments in Markneukirchen
- Apian-Gymnasium Ingolstadt, secondary school in Ingolstadt, Germany, named after Peter and Philipp Apian
- 19139 Apian, asteroid named after Peter Apian
- Apianus (crater), (26° 9' S and 7° 9' E) on the Moon named after Peter Apian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.