From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Appian (Αππιανός) was a Roman historian. Appian may also refer to:
- Saint Appian, 4th-century martyr
- Appian Way (Via Appia), an important ancient Roman road, constructed by Appius Claudius Caecus
- Appian Way, Burwood, Sydney, street in the suburb of Burwood in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Appian Way Regional Park, protected area of around 3400 hectares, established by the Italian region of Latium
- Appian Graphics, supplier of multi-monitor graphics accelerators
- Appian Publications & Recordings, British company specialising in the restoration and re-issue of early recordings of classical music
- Appian Technology, previously called ZyMOS Corporation, a semiconductor manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, California
- Appian Way Productions, film production company in West Hollywood, California, established by actor and producer Leonardo DiCaprio
- Adolphe Appian (born 1819), French landscape painter and etcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.