From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up biga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biga may refer to:
- Biga (bread baking), a type of pre-fermentation used in Italian baking
- Biga and Busca, two political factions in the 15th century Catalonian Civil War
- Biga, Çanakkale, a town and district of Çanakkale Province in Turkey
- Biga Çayı, a river in Çanakkale Province
- Biga (chariot), a two-horse chariot used in ancient Mediterranean countries
- Biga language, an Austronesian language of West Papua, Indonesia
- Biga Peninsula, a peninsula in Turkey, in the northwest part of Anatolia
- Bigeh, an island in the Nile River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.