|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
Bigtoe is a motorcycle that once held the Guinness World Record in the category of Tallest Rideable Motorcycle, bearing a maximum height of 7.5 feet (2.3 metres) and a top speed of 62 mph. It weighs 3,600 pounds. Tom Wiberg, from Sweden, built it in 1998 with a Jaguar V12 engine.
- "Tallest Rideable Motorcycle". Guinness World Records (on Internet Archive). Archived from the original on 2006-03-16. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- "A mean machine!". Birmingham Evening Mail. 24 November 1998. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- Haynes, V. Dion (14 January 2007). "Showoffs Rev Their Engines". Washington Post. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- "Tallest Rideable Motorcycle". Guinness World Records. 2009. Archived from the original on 1 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- Grandell, Tommy (5 November 2003). "Size matters to Swedish motorcycle builder". The Associated Press. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|