Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bilinear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bilinear may refer to:
- Bilinear sampling (also called "bilinear filtering"), a method in computer graphics for choosing the color of a texture
- Bilinear form
- Bilinear interpolation, an extension of linear interpolation for interpolating functions of two variables on a rectilinear 2D grid
- Bilinear map, a type of mathematical function between vector spaces
- Bilinear transform, a method of transforming from the S to Z domain in control theory and signal processing
- Bilinear transformation (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bilinear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.