Bill Harvey (footballer, born 1896)
|Full name||William Henry Tompkins Harvey|
|Date of birth||22 December 1896|
|Place of birth||Netley, Hampshire, England|
|Date of death||1972 (aged 75–76)|
|Place of death||North Shields, Northumberland, England|
|Playing position||Outside right|
|West Riding Regiment|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
William Henry Tompkins Harvey (12 April 1896 – 1972) was an English association football player and manager. He played as an outside right in the Football League for Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham. He also played first-class cricket for Border and Warwickshire.
- Joyce, Michael (2012) . Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Nottingham: SoccerData. p. 130. ISBN 978-1-905891-61-0.
- "Bill Harvey". Sky is Blue. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Manager history for Birmingham City". Soccerbase. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Manager history for Chesterfield". Soccerbase. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Manager history for Gillingham". Soccerbase. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1890s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to an English cricket person born in the 1890s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|