Bill Harvey (footballer, born 1896)
William Henry Tompkins Harvey (12 April 1896 – 1972) was an English association football player and manager. He also played first-class cricket for Border and Warwickshire. Harvey was born in Shirley, Southampton in 1896 and died in North Shields, Northumberland in 1972.
- "Bill Harvey". Sky is Blue. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Manager history for Birmingham City". Soccerbase. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Manager history for Chesterfield". Soccerbase. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Manager history for Gillingham". Soccerbase. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- Bright, Richard (6 February 2002). "Akinbiyi set for Palace debut". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 18 May 2012.
Former Grimsby manager Bill Harvey, the only manager in the club's history to have been born in the town, has died at the age of 82. Harvey played for Grimsby boys but never played for the first team.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1890s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to an English cricket person born in the 1890s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|