This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
William Gerard Hillsman, Jr.
August 14, 1953
|Occupation||Political Consultant and Advertising Executive|
|Website||Bill Hillsman  |
North Woods Advertising 
William Gerard "Bill" Hillsman, Jr. (born August 14, 1953 in Chicago, Illinois) is an American political consultant and advertising executive. He works and lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. A graduate of Carleton College, Hillsman worked for various ad agencies until founding his own, North Woods Advertising, in 1985.
In 2004, Hillsman authored Run The Other Way: Fixing the Two-Party System, One Campaign at a Time, which was published by Simon & Schuster.
- "Profile: Bill Hillsman". Retrieved 2 November 2018.
- "Twin Cities Media Refusal of Mayoral Ads Called 'Ugly Precedent' for the Future". Retrieved 2 November 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-08-18. Retrieved 2009-07-08.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Backstory: Reducing the campaign snooze factor". 6 July 2006. Retrieved 2 November 2018 – via Christian Science Monitor.
- Shuger, Scott. "Bill Hillsman". Retrieved 2 November 2018.