|Member of the Alaska Senate|
January 20, 2015
|Member of the Alaska House of Representatives|
January 21, 2003 – January 20, 2015
|Preceded by||Gretchen Guess|
July 30, 1961 |
|Alma mater||University of Alaska Fairbanks|
|Occupation||Former Alaska State Legislature Staff: 1982–2002|
Donald William "Bill" Stoltze (born July 30, 1961) is a Republican member of the Alaska Senate, representing District F. He was elected in 2014 after serving since 2003 as a member of the Alaska House of Representatives from the 16th District.
In the House, he served as Co-Chair of the Finance Committee and was a member of the Legislative Council, the Legislative Budget & Audit Committee, and the Cook Inlet Salmon Task Force. Stoltze was a former legislative aide from 1982 to 2002 before being elected to office.
- "Bill Stoltze". Ballotpedia. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- "Rep. Bill Stoltze – 27th AK Legislature House Majority". Housemajority.org. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- "Rep. Stoltze's Biography – 27th AK Legislature House Majority". Housemajority.org. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- "The Alaska State Legislature". House.legis.state.ak.us. July 30, 1961. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- Alaska State House Majority Site
- Alaska State Legislature Biography
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Bill Stoltze at 100 Years of Alaska's Legislature
|This article about an Alaska politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|