From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up billet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A billet is the place where a person is assigned to sleep.
Billet may also refer to:
- Billet (semi-finished product), a semi-finished cast or rolled product
- Billet (tack), the straps on an English saddle to which the girth is buckled
- Bar stock or billet
- Billet (wood), a piece of timber prepared to be split.
- Billet (heraldry), a rectangular charge (shape) on a coat of arms in heraldry
People with the surname
- Adélaïde-Gillette Billet (1765-1825), French poet and pointer
- Pierre Billet (1836-1922), French painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.