Billy Adams (footballer, born 1919)
|Full name||William Henry Adams|
|Date of birth||January 8, 1919|
|Place of birth||Arlecdon, England|
|Date of death||1 March 1989(aged 70)|
|Place of death||Cockermouth, England|
|Playing position||full back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.† Appearances (goals)
Adams began his career as an amateur with Harlepool United. In January 1937 the full back signed for Tottenham Hotspur. Adams featured in one FA Cup match  for the Lilywhites and played a further 10 matches during the World War II war time years. In June, 1946 he signed for his local club Carlisle United where he went on to make 33 appearances and netting a solitary goal. After a spell with Chelmsford City he ended his career at Workington.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2015). The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946–2015. G2 Entertainment Ltd. ISBN 9781782811671.
- Hugman,B,J, (Ed) The PFA Premier& Football League Players' Records 1946-2005 (2005) ISBN 1-85291-665-6 p14. Retrieved 13 May 2010
- Adams at the Spurs Retrieved 13 May 2010
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C A-Z of players Retrieved 9 November 2012