From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biloxi may refer to:
- Biloxi people, a historical indigenous people who lived along the Mississippi River.
- Tunica-Biloxi the federally recognized tribe which includes the descendants of the original tribe.
- Biloxi language, an extinct Siouan-Catawban language once spoken by the Biloxi tribe
- Biloxi, Mississippi, a city in southeastern Mississippi, United States
- Gulfport–Biloxi metropolitan area, the three-county MSA in southeastern Mississippi
- Gulfport–Biloxi–Pascagoula Combined Statistical Area, the five-county CSA in southeastern Mississippi
- Biloxi Sun Herald, a Biloxi newspaper now known as the SunHerald
- Biloxi Light, an historic lighthouse in Biloxi
- Biloxi (Amtrak station), an unstaffed railroad station
- Gulfport–Biloxi International Airport, the nearby airport that is located in Gulfport
- Biloxi Public School District, the local public school system
- Biloxi High School, the city's public high school
- Biloxi, Texas, a village in southeastern Texas
- USS Biloxi (CL-80), a US Navy light cruiser
- Biloxi (album), an album by Jimmy Buffett
- Biloxi Blues, a play by Neil Simon
- Biloxi Blues (film), a 1988 film based on the Neil Simon play
- Fort Biloxi, a fictitious locale in the 1980 film Private Benjamin
- Biloxi, a song written by Jesse Winchester
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biloxi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.