Jump to navigation Jump to search
Binet is surname of French origin, shared by the following people:
- Alfred Binet, a 19th-century French psychologist and inventor of the first usable intelligence test.
- Etienne Binet, a 17th-century French Jesuit author.
- The Stanford-Binet IQ test is partially named after Alfred Binet.
- Jacques Philippe Marie Binet, an 18th-century French mathematician
- Binet's formula for the Fibonacci sequence is named after Jacques Binet.
- The Cauchy-Binet formula of linear algebra is partially named after Jacques Binet.
- Jean-Auguste-Gustave Binet (pen name Binet-Valmer), a Franco-Swiss writer
- Jocelyne Binet, a Canadian pianist, composer and music teacher.
See also: BiNet USA (Bisexual Network of the USA)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Binet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.