Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bioactive may refer to: Hassona
- Biological activity, the effect of a drug or compound on living matter
- Bioactive compounds, a compound that has an effect on a living organism, tissue /cell
- Bioactive glass,a group of surface reactive glass-ceramic biomaterials used as implanted devices in the human body to repair and replace diseased or damaged bones
- Bioactive paper, a paper-based sensor that can identify various contaminants in food and water
- Bioactive terrarium, a terrarium/vivarium which includes a population of invertebrates and microbes to process animal waste
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bioactive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.