Bioactive may refer to:
- Biological activity, the effect of a drug or compound on living matter.
- Bioactive compounds, a compound that has an effect on a living organism, tissue /cell.
- Bioactive glass,a group of surface reactive glass-ceramic biomaterials used as implanted devices in the human body to repair and replace diseased or damaged bones.
- Bioactive paper, a paper-based sensor that can identify various contaminants in food and water.
- Bioactive terrarium, a terrarium/vivarium which includes a population of invertebrates and microbes to process animal waste.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bioactive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.