Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up biofield in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biofield may refer to:
- Energy (esotericism), biopsychospiritual energy
- Energy medicine, alternative, complementary or integrative medicine
- Electrophysiology, scientific study of electrical properties of cells and tissues
- Medical imaging, scientific magnetic or electrical biofield imaging
- Magnetoencephalography, brain imaging by magnetic field sensing
- Electroencephalography, brain imaging by electric field sensing
- Magnetocardiography, heart imaging by sensing its magnetic field
- Magnetogastrography, stomach imaging by sensing magnetic fields
- Magnetomyography, muscle imaging by sensing magnetic fields, produced by electrical impulses
- BioFields (company), an algal fuel producer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biofield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.