From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biofield may refer to:
- Energy medicine - Alternate, complementary or integrative medicine
- Electrophysiology - Scientific study of electrical properties of cells and tissues
- Scientific magnetic or electrical biofield imaging
- Magnetoencephalography - Brain imaging by magnetic field sensing
- Electroencephalography - Brain imaging by electric field sensing
- Magnetocardiography - Heart imaging by sensing its magnetic field
- Magnetogastrography - Stomach imaging by sensing magnetic fields
- Magnetomyography - Muscle imaging by sensing magnetic fields, produced by electrical impulses
- Paranormal biofield
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biofield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.