(Redirected from Biohacker)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The terms biohacking and wetware hacking emphasize the connection to hacker culture and the hacker ethic. The term hacker is used in the original sense of finding new and clever ways to do things. The terms are used to refer to several things:
- Do-it-yourself biology, biotechnological social movement in which individuals and small organizations study biology using the same methods as traditional research institutions
- Grinder (biohacking), people that alter their own bodies by implanting do-it-yourself cybernetic devices
- Do-it-yourself gene therapy; people that self-experiment with DIY gene therapies
- Do-it-yourself intramuscular gene injection; people that self-experiment with intramuscular gene injection
- Nutrigenomics, using nutrition to hack/take control of the human biology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biohacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.