From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bionic (song))
|Look up bionic or bionics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bionic may refer to:
Implants and prosthetic devices
- Bionics is the application of biological methods and systems found in nature to the study and design of engineering systems and modern technology.
- Bionic contact lens, being developed to provide a virtual display
- Visual prosthesis, often referred to as a bionic eye, an experimental device intended to restore functional vision
- Cochlear implant, often referred to as a bionic ear, provides a sense of sound to a person who is profoundly deaf or severely hard of hearing
- Bionic (software), a standard C library developed for the Android embedded system
- Motorola Droid Bionic, a cell phone running the Android operating system
- Mercedes-Benz Bionic, a concept car first introduced in 2005
- Bionic (Christina Aguilera album)
- Bionic (Sandbox album)
- "Bionic" (Christina Aguilera song)
- "Bionic" (King Adora song)
- Bionic (musician)
Design and architecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bionic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.