(Redirected from Bird (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bird or bird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bird is a feathered, winged, bipedal, warm-blooded, egg-laying, vertebrate.
Bird, BIRD, or the bird may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Tracy "Bird" Van Adams, in the Soul Food film and TV series
- Bird, of the Barksdale Organization in TV series The Wire
- Bird, in TV series WordWorld
- Bird (The Dumping Ground character)
Film and television
- Charlie Parker (1920–1955), or Bird, a jazz saxophonist
- Bird (band)
- Bird (singer) (Yuki Kitayama, born 1975), a Japanese singer
- Thongchai McIntyre (born 1958), or Bird, Thai singer
- Yuan Zhang (born 1985), or Bird, of Top Combine
- Bird (B.A.L.L. album), 1988
- Bird (Lisbeth Scott album), 2015
- Bird, an album by Gary Jules
- Bird: The Complete Charlie Parker on Verve, a 1990 box set by Charlie Parker
- "Bird", a song by Exo, 2019
- "Bird", a song by Ha Sung-woon from the 2019 EP My Moment
- "Bird", a 2007 song by Mikuni Shimokawa
- "Bird", a song by Tristania from the 2005 album Ashes
- "The Bird" (Jerry Reed song), 1982
- "The Bird" (The Time song), 1984
- "The Bird", a song by George Jones from the 1987 album Too Wild Too Long
- The Bird: The Life and Legacy of Mark Fidrych, a 2013 book by Doug Wilson
Businesses and organisations
- Bird (company), an American scooter share company
- Bird College, a performing arts college in London, England
- BIRD Foundation, an Israel–U.S. R&D organisation
- Bird Machine Company, an American company from the 1900s
- Bangalore Initiative for Religious Dialogue, an Indian interfaith organization
- Ningbo Bird, a Chinese manufacturer of mobile phones
- Bird (surname)
- Bird (given name)
- Bird (nickname)
- Bird baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Cape Bird, Ross Island, Antarctica
- Mount Bird, Ross Island, Antarctica, a volcano
- Bird, Manitoba, Fox Lake Cree Nation's primary reserve, Canada
- Bird, a neighborhood of Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.
- Bird Key, an island (key) in Sarasota Bay, Florida, U.S.
- Bird Key (Miami), Florida, U.S.
- Bird River, Maryland, U.S.
- Bird Road, State Road 976 in Florida, U.S.
Science and technology
- BIRD (satellite), an Indian Earth observation satellite
- Bird (technology), an interactive input device
- Bird Internet routing daemon
Transportation and ships
- Bird-class minesweeper, of the Royal New Zealand Navy
- Lapwing-class minesweeper, often called the Bird class, of the U.S. Navy
- Bird-class patrol vessel, of the Royal Navy
- Bird class, GWR 3300 Class steam locomotives
- Robertson B1-RD, an ultralight aircraft
- Page titles beginning with Bird
- Page titles containing Bird
- Birds (disambiguation), including Bird's
- Byrd (disambiguation)
- Birdsong (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.