From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Birdie)
|Look up birdie or birdy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birdy or Birdie may refer to:
- Birdie (golf), a score of one under par on a hole in golf
- Shuttlecock, in badminton
- Birdy (bicycle), a folding bicycle
- A gun dog that gets excited by birds
- "Birdie", nickname of Henry Robertson Bowers (1883-1912), part of Robert Falcon Scott's doomed race to the South Pole
- Birdy Sweeney (1931–1999), Irish actor and comedian
- Birdie Tebbetts (1912–1999), American baseball player and manager
- Birdy or Jack Ward (c. 1553-1622), notorious English pirate and Barbary Corsair
- Birdy (singer) (born 1996), the stage name of British singer-songwriter Jasmine van den Bogaerde
- Birdy (guitarist), pseudonym of the guitarist of the glam punk band Trashcan Darlings
- "Birdy" the main character in Birdy the Mighty manga and anime
- Birdy (Gundam SEED), also known as Torii, a robotic pet in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny
- Birdy, a Marvel Comics villain
- Birdy, in the Conker series
- Birdie (Street Fighter), in Capcom's video games
- Birdie the Early Bird, the first identifiably female McDonaldland character
- Betty Draper, on Mad Men, whom Don Draper affectionately refers to as "Birdie"
- Birdy (Birdy album) (2011)
- Birdy (Peter Gabriel album), 1985 soundtrack of the film Birdy
- Birdy, an album by Bloodthirsty Butchers
- "Birdy", a song by British Sea Power from their 2001 single "Remember Me (British Sea Power song)"
- Birdie, Mississippi, United States, an unincorporated community
- Birdy Airlines, an airline based in Belgium (2002-2004)
- Birdy (novel), by William Wharton
- Birdy (film), starring Matthew Modine and Nicolas Cage, based on the book
- Birdie, the common nickname for a small parabolic aluminized reflector light
- Birdy, unwanted artifacts that occurs in noise reduction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birdy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.