From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Birka and similar can mean:
- Birka, a Viking-age trading center in Sweden
- The Beryozovye Islands in the Gulf of Finland
- Birka, Afghanistan, a place in Afghanistan
- The Wagh El-Birket, a former red-light district in Cairo
- Birka, Yorkshire, a place in England
- Birka Line, an Ålandian shipping company
- MS Birka Stockholm, a cruise ship owned by Birka Line
- Birka Princess, later MS Sea Diamond, a cruise ship operated by Louis Hellenic Cruise Lines
- MS Birka Queen, later MS Norwegian Majesty, a cruise ship owned by Louis Cruise Lines, under charter to Norwegian Cruise Line
- A German hospital ship sunk during WWII by the submarine HMS Triden (N52)
- Birka is the name of a font family by Franko Luin, trademarked to Omnibus, available through the Linotype font foundry (see )
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.