From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bisco or BISCO may refer to:
- Joy Bisco (b. 1975), American actress
- Christie Bisco, the maiden name of Christie Colin (b. 1982), American archer
- Bisco Hatori (b. 1975), Japanese manga artist
- BISCO, the abbreviation for British Iron and Steel Corporation
- BSSCO, pronounced "bisko," the abbreviation for bismuth strontium calcium copper oxide, a family of high-temperature superconductors
- Disco Biscuits, a Philadelphia-based Livetronica band
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bisco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.