From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bish may refer to:
- Milan D. Bish (1929–2001) American diplomat
- Randy Bish American editorial cartoonist working for the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
- Matt Bish (1975) Ugandan filmmaker
- Stanley Bish (1951) Dutch former professional footballer
- Diane Bish (1941) American organist and composer
- Death of Molly Bish (1983-2000) girl from rural Worcester County, Massachusetts
- "The Bish", slang for St. Joseph's Patrician College secondary school in Ireland
- "Bish" Bishōnen, a Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful youth (boy)".
- "Bish" Bishōjo, a Japanese term used to refer to young and pretty girls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.