From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bishamon is the Japanese name for Vaiśravaṇa, a Buddhist deity.
Bishamon or Bishamonten may also refer to:
- Bishamon Station, a railway station in Aomori, Japan
- Bishamonten (Ranma ½), a character in the Ranma ½ movie, Big Trouble in Nekonron, China
- Bishamon-ten (RG Veda), a character in the anime and manga RG Veda
- Bishamon (Noragami), a character in the anime and manga Noragami
- Bishamon(Game of War: Fire Age), a monster in the game Game of War: Fire Age
- Bishamon (BattleTech), a 45-ton quad BattleMech in the BattleTech game series
- Bishamon (Darkstalkers), a living suit of samurai armor in Darkstalkers fighting video games
- Bishamon (Samurai Warriors), an ultimate weapon used by Uesugi Kenshin in the PlayStation 2 game Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends
- Bishamon (Onimusha), a sword in the Onimusha video games series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bishamon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.