Patriarch of Jerusalem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bishop of Jerusalem)
Patriarch of Jerusalem or Bishop of Jerusalem may refer to:
- Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem, the primate of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Jerusalem
- Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem, the representative of the Armenian Apostolic Church in Jerusalem
- Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, the Latin Rite Archbishop of the Catholic Church in Jerusalem
- Melkite Patriarch of Antioch, whose full title is Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, of Alexandria and Jerusalem
- Anglican Bishop in Jerusalem, the bishop of the Anglican Church in Jerusalem, although never called a Patriarch
- Patriarchate of Jerusalem (disambiguation)
- Patriarchal Exarchate of Jerusalem (disambiguation)
- Jerusalem in Christianity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patriarch of Jerusalem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.