Bishop of Ross
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Bishop of Ross can refer to:
- Bishop of Ross (Ireland), one of the historical episcopal sees of Ireland.
- Bishop of Ross (Scotland) one of the historical episcopal sees of Scotland.
- Bishop of Cork, Cloyne and Ross (Ireland)
- Bishop of Cork and Ross (Ireland)
- Bishop of Moray, Ross and Caithness (Scotland)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bishop of Ross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.