From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bitterness)
Not to be confused with Biter (disambiguation).
Bitter may refer to:
|Look up bitter or bitterness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bitter (emotion), a negative emotion or attitude, similar to being jaded, cynical or otherwise negatively affected by experience
- Bitter (taste), one of the five basic tastes
Food and drink
- Bitter (beer), a British term for pale ale
- Bitters, an herbal preparation now used mostly in cocktails
- Bitter (album), a 1999 album by Meshell Ndegeocello
- "Bitter", a 1997 single by Lit from Tripping the Light Fantastic
- "Bitter", a single by New Zealand band Shihad
- Bitter (surname) (including a list of persons with the name)
- Bitter Cars, a German car company
- Bitters is slang for Everton supporters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.