(Redirected from Bitterness)
|Look up bitter or bitterness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bitter may refer to:
- Bitter (emotion), negative emotion or attitude, similar to being jaded, cynical or otherwise negatively affected by experience
- Bitter (taste), one of the five basic tastes
Food and drink
- Bitter (beer), a British term for pale ale
- Bitters, an herbal preparation now used mostly in cocktails
- Bitter (Meshell Ndegeocello album), 1999
- Bitter (Jupiter Apple album), 2007
- "Bitter", a 1997 single by Lit from Tripping the Light Fantastic
- "Bitter", a single by New Zealand band Shihad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.