|Look up bivouac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bivouac may refer to:
- Bivouac Peak, a mountain in the Teton Range, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, USA
- A military camp
- Bivouac shelter including a "bivy sack" or bivy bag, an extremely lightweight alternative to traditional tent systems
- Bivouac (ants), an ant nest constructed out of the living ant worker's own bodies
- Bivouac (band), a UK indie rock band of the 1990s
- Bivouac (album), a 1992 album by the U.S. band Jawbreaker
- Happy Bivouac, a 1999 album, and the title-track, by the Japanese band The Pillows
- Tokyo Bivouac, a 2003 mini-album by Japanese artist Suneohair
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bivouac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.