Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Bart may refer to:
- Bartholomew Roberts (1682–1722), Welsh pirate
- Black Bart (outlaw) (1829–after 1888), English-American outlaw
- Black Bart (wrestler) (born 1948), stage-name of American professional wrestler Rick Harris
- Black Bart (film), a 1948 western film based on the life of the outlaw
- Black Bart (theatre), a musical theater group
- Black Bart (TV series), an unaired TV pilot based on the movie Blazing Saddles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Bart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.