Black Devil (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Black Devil)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Devil may refer to:
- Black Devil (cigarette), a Dutch brand
- Black Devil Disco Club, an electronic disco music project
- The Black Devil (film), a 1957 Italian adventure film
- 370th Infantry Regiment (United States) an African American regiment in World War I
- First Special Service Force, a military unit during World War II
- Erich Hartmann or The Black Devil, a German World War II fighter pilot
- Royal Winnipeg Rifles, nicknamed the Little Black Devils
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Devil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.