|Origin||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Genres||Indie rock, garage rock, hard rock|
|Labels||Traktor7, Ecstatic Peace, Limited Appeal|
|Associated acts||Green Magnet School, Kudgel|
The group has received significant media coverage in the United States, especially after appearing at the 2007 SXSW. They embarked on a national tour of the US in March 2007. Their second album, Invisible Jet, has been reviewed by a number of US press outlets.
- That Specific Function (Traktor 7, 2004)
- Invisible Jet (Ecstatic Peace, 2006)
- Don't Fuck With The Apocalypse (Ecstatic Peace, 2010)
- Linda Laban, Black Helicopter Rises to the Occasion. Boston Globe, August 8, 2006. Accessed July 14, 2007.
- Jeff Breeze, Boston in Austin Archived September 14, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.. The Phoenix, March 20, 2007. Accessed July 14, 2007.
- Jed Gottlieb, Black Helicopter Propelling to Top of Local Indie Scene Archived February 17, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.. Boston Herald (subscription required), January 10, 2007. Accessed July 15, 2007.
- Jason Ferguson, Review of Invisible Jet Archived September 26, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.. Cleveland Scene, June 21, 2006. Accessed July 15, 2007.
- Matt Schild, Review of Invisible Jet[permanent dead link]. Aversion.com. Accessed July 15, 2007.
- James Sherry, Review of Invisible Jet. Crossfire. Accessed July 15, 2007.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|