Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up helicopter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A helicopter is an aircraft which is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors.
Helicopter may also refer to:
- Helicopters (band), an Australian new wave band of the 1980s
- The Helicopters, a South African pop rock band of the 1980s
- The Hellacopters, a Swedish garage rock band active from 1994–2008
- Helicopter (album), a 2009 album by Download
- "Helicopter" (Bloc Party song), 2004
- "Helicopter" (Martin Garrix and Firebeatz song), 2014
- "The Helicopter Song", a song by the Irish band the Wolfe Tones
- "Helicopter", a song by M. Ward from Transfiguration of Vincent (2003)
- "Helicopter", a song by the British band The Feeling from Twelve Stops and Home (2006)
- "Helicopters", a song by the Barenaked Ladies from Maroon (2000)
- "Helicopter", an episode of the television series Drake & Josh
- "Helicopter", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- "Helicopter", a style of delivery in Ten-pin bowling
- Helicopter parents, a pejorative term for parents who excessively intervene in their children's lives
- Helicopters (NZ), a New Zealand-based helicopter operator
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Helicopter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.