Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up helicopter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A helicopter is an aircraft which is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors.
Helicopter may also refer to:
- Helicopters (band), an Australian new wave band of the 1980s
- The Helicopters, a South African pop rock band of the 1980s
- The Hellacopters, a Swedish garage rock band active from 1994–2008
- Helicopter (album), a 2009 album by Download
- "Helicopter" (Bloc Party song), 2004
- "Helicopter" (Martin Garrix and Firebeatz song), 2014
- "The Helicopter Song", a song by the Irish band the Wolfe Tones
- "Helicopter", a song by M. Ward from Transfiguration of Vincent (2003)
- "Helicopter", a song by the British band The Feeling from Twelve Stops and Home (2006)
- "Helicopters", a song by the Barenaked Ladies from Maroon (2000)
- "Helicopter", an episode of the television series Drake & Josh
- "Helicopter", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- "Helicopter", a style of delivery in Ten-pin bowling
- Helicopter parents, a pejorative term for parents who excessively intervene in their children's lives
- Helicopters (NZ), a New Zealand-based helicopter operator
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Helicopter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.