Black Panthers (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Black Panther Party is a 1960s-1980s African-American revolutionary left-wing organization working for the self-defense for black people.
Black Panthers may also refer to:
- Black Panthers (film), a 1968 film by Agnès Varda about the organization
- New Black Panther Party, a black supremacist organization in the United States, not affiliated with the original
- New Afrikan Black Panther Party, a prison based anti-racist political party
- Black Panthers (Israel), in Hebrew HaPanterim HaShhorim, a 1970s Israeli protest movement
- Black Panthers Cuebo, a Guinea-Bissauan football club based in Cuebo
- Black Panthers, the United States 761st Tank Battalion
- Black panther, the species
- The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution, a 2015 film by Stanley Nelson, Jr.
- Royal Thai Army Expeditionary Division or "Black Panthers", a Thai unit supporting the United States in the Vietnam War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Panthers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.