Black Sabbath (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Sabbath is a British rock band.
Black Sabbath may also refer to:
- Black Sabbath (album), the debut studio album by British rock band Black Sabbath
- "Black Sabbath" (song)
- Black Sabbath (film), a 1963 film
- Operation Agatha or the Black Sabbath, the 1946 British arrests of Jewish paramilitaries
- Shabbat Chazon or Black Sabbath, the Sabbath immediately preceding the Jewish fast day of Tisha B'Av
- Witches' Sabbath
- Black Mass, a Satanic ritual
- Black Sunday (disambiguation)
- Holy Saturday, the day before Easter, which is sometimes called Black Saturday or the Great Sabbath
- Black Saturday (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Sabbath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.