From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Black art, while unrelated titles should be moved to Black art (disambiguation).||
Black art may refer to:
- Espionage the art and science of eliciting information without consent
- Guerrilla warfare or civilian warfare
- Sabotage disengagement activity or deliberate vandalism to an organization
- Terrorism psychological campaign to weaken morale and increase regression
- Lock picking is the craft of unlocking a lock by analyzing and manipulating the components of the lock device without the original key.
- Counterintelligence disinformation activities
- Assassination is the murder of a prominent person or political figure by a surprise attack, usually for payment or political reasons.
- Facilitation Social-Engineering
- Persuasion influencing attitudes, behaviors, decisions, etc.
- Propaganda form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position
- SERE Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape
- Money laundering the process whereby the proceeds of crime are transformed into ostensibly legitimate money or other assets
- Torture the act of deliberately inflicting severe physical or psychological pain and possibly injury to a person
- The Art of Deception the art of social-engineering
- Black art (theatre), an optical effect in stage magic
- African art, art forms created by black people
- Black magic, the use of supernatural powers for evil and selfish purposes
- Surveillance, the monitoring of people
- Typesetting, the composition of text by means of types
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black art.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.