Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up black bean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black bean may refer to a number of edible seeds:
- Black turtle bean, a variety of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) in Latin American cuisine
- Black soybean, in East Asian cuisine
- Black bean sauce, fermented black soybeans in Chinese cuisine
- Black adzuki bean, a variety of adzuki bean in Korean cuisine
- Black gram (vigna mungo), a variety of gram (lentil) in South Asian cuisine
Black bean may also refer to:
- Castanospermum australe (Moreton Bay Chestnut), a tree with poisonous seeds
- Black Bean Games, an Italian video game publisher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black bean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.